I’m a big fan of simplifying things in life.
Fat loss is one of those complicated things…that really does not need to be so complicated.
Here are my top 10 tips for long lasting fat loss – put as simply as I can:
1. Focus your diet on wholefoods – foods in their most natural state, as minimally processed as possible.
2. Eat lots of vegetables, some fruit, and a good amount of quality protein with every meal – whether it’s eggs, meat, chicken, fish, nuts & seeds or full-fat organic dairy.
3. Limit desserts and all processed or added sugars.
4. Drink water, herbal and green tea, and black coffee.
5. Add Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to your diet – it’s proven to help with weight loss and digestion.
6. Ensure you have good digestion – regular daily bowel movements – eat slowly and mindfully.
7. Get 7-8 hours of quality sleep every night. If this is hard for you to do – try natural herbs such as valerian, passionflower and hops to help calm your nervous system so that you sleep better.
8. Make sure you de-stress or do something relaxing in your weekly schedule
9. Move your body every day – include some type of resistance training to protect your bones and build muscle (because muscle burns fat)
10. And finally – focus on being healthy and not restricting yourself or placing too many rules on yourself.
The happier you are, the healthier you are, and the more easily weight loss will naturally occur.
My online program, Effortless Fat Loss, has kicked off – you can check it out and sign up here —> Effortless Fat Loss
Have a great rest of the week,