Hey there! I’m Dina Savitz.
I work with people who struggle with sleep, feel run down and need some help in starting to feel like themselves again.
I’ve been running my business for over 12 years and I’ve helped over hundreds of people to date.
The best piece of praise I ever got from a client was: “I came to Dina wanting more energy and less food cravings…she prescribed me some herbs and I honestly didn’t think they would help me…but after just two weeks I feel like a different person.”
Helping people to feel good again, like that, makes me really happy and drives everything I do.
I've got the following:
- Bachelor of Science (UNSW)
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy (Nature Care)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (APC)
- Cert III & IV Fitness (AIF)
- Wellness Coaching Level 1 & 2 (Wellness Coaching Australia)
- Membership with ATMS
When I’m not training clients or doing consultations in my clinic, I can be found:
- In my kitchen creating healthy meals filled with lots of different types of vegetables
- Lifting weights or doing yoga – I find I need to do both to stay sane
- Planning mini nature escapes (just for the day) with my hubby and 2 little boys…usually somewhere with a beach and lots of trees!
If you’d love to know more, here are 3 things most people don’t know about me:
- I’m a big believer in consistency and keeping a positive mindset – I believe both of these things help people to feel better in the long term (and I’m all about long term goals!)
- I don’t exercise every day (yes, shock horror!)…I’m a fan of listening to my body and moving in a way that works for me.
- I’ve discovered that you can eat well, exercise, take your supplements and if you’re not working on reducing your stress…you’re missing the point.
Want to learn more about how we can work together?
Here’s your next move:
Send me a message with your details below:
Exercise classes @mumshealthcollective
Book a session👇