I’ve had a number of requests for this recipe…it’s really quick to make and is a crowd pleaser – especially when they find out it’s healthy!
Serving size is around 2 squares – but don’t make them too big 😉
Healthy Raw Caramel Bites
Author: Dina Savitz
Recipe type: Snacks
- 2 cups dessicated coconut (make sure it's preservative free, so no numbers like 220 in ingredients)
- ½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- Place all listed ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend on high until all ingredients form together - you will need to scrape down the sides of the food processor or blender to ensure everything mixes in will.
- Press mixture into a square tin and refrigerate to set.
- Once it has set, slice into small squares and keep in a jar in the fridge.
I’d love to see your creations, please post a photo on instagram and tag me in it (@dinasavitz) or post it to my facebook page
Enjoy…and if you want more where that came from, sign up to be on the invite list below for my new program Effortless Fat Loss,