Raw Mint Cacao Bliss Balls
Raw Mint Cacao Bliss Balls (Nut Free)
Nut free cacao balls made with sunflower seeds are an excellent snack to add in to kids lunch boxes or to take to work as a snack. If you're not a fan of mint, just leave the mint extract out.
Author: Dina Savitz
Recipe type: Snacks
: 20 balls
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 4 tablespoons cacao (or cocoa) powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until a doughy consistency has formed.
- Form dough into small balls and roll in the extra coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set.