Raw Mint Cacao Bliss Balls
Raw Mint Cacao Bliss Balls (Nut Free)
Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: 20 balls
Nut free cacao balls made with sunflower seeds are an excellent snack to add in to kids lunch boxes or to take to work as a snack. If you’re not a fan of mint, just leave the mint extract out.
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 4 tablespoons cacao (or cocoa) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until a doughy consistency has formed.
- Form dough into small balls and roll in the extra coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set.