Hi there! I’m Dina Savitz.
I work with people who want more energy, want to improve their gut health, need to learn quick and easy methods to maintain a healthy diet and might struggle with a consistent exercise routine.
I’ve been running my business for 10 years and I’ve helped over hundreds of people to date.
The best piece of praise I ever received from a client was, “after just three appointments with Dina, I have to say that on the whole I feel brilliant…I feel my body is stronger and happier”. Helping people to improve their immune system and overall energy levels, like that, makes me so proud and drives everything that I do.
If you’re looking for a personalized exercise and healthy eating plan that is tailored to your needs, ability and lifestyle, I’d love to work with you!
I’ve got the following:
- Bachelor of Science (UNSW)
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy (Nature Care)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (APC)
- Cert III & IV Fitness (AIF)
- Wellness Coaching Level 1 & 2 (Wellness Coaching Australia)
- Membership with ATMS, registering me to give rebates for all private health funds
When I’m not training clients in my studio or consulting in my clinic, I can be found:
- In my kitchen baking muffins
- Doing zen ki yoga on my bedroom floor
- Planning mini escapes (just for the day) with my hubby and 2 little boys…usually somewhere with a beach and lots of trees!
If you’d love to know more, here are 3 things most people don’t know about me:
- I will never tell you to give up your coffee…I’m a big fan, and without it I would not be able to wake up on a morning
- I’m constantly searching for new headbands to add to my ever-growing headband collection
- I don’t exercise every day (yes, shock horror!)…I’m a fan of listening to my body and moving in a way that works for me.
Want to learn more about how we can work together?
Here’s your next move:
Sign up to my weekly newsletter by entering your details in the box below.
Or if you’re ready to book in to see me, click here to book online.